Made in NYC
Eligibility is given to:
- Company occupies industrial or commercial space (or contracts with a manufacturer that does) in New York City
- Company employs 1 full time employee or equivalent (business owners count as a full time employee).
- At least 25% of the company’s production, assembly or finishing occurs in NYC.
Made in NY
Made in NY Fashion
Qualifying fashion businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Registered business license
- Headquartered or incorporated in New York City
- Manufacture one or more fashion products (apparel, accessories, or jewelry)
- One or more stockists or $100,000 or more generated in direct-to-consumer sales
- One or more founders or employees working full-time • Certificate of insurance
- Design, finish, embellish, or produce 75% or more of qualifying products in New York City